A guide to exploring KEGG pathways with KEGGscape¶
- KEGGscape constructs KEGG pathway on Cytoscape3
- (formerly known as KGMLReader for Cytoscape 2.*).
In contrast to KEGG web, you can edit the network and map your data as you like.
- Installing KEGGscape
- How to import KEGG pathway xml(kgml) to Cytoscape
- Combination of Python scripts and KEGGscape
- Mapping drug targets on KEGG pathway
- Mapping genome scale metabolic model on KEGG pathway
This work was supported by the National Bioscience Database Center(NBDC) program Database Integration Coordination Program (Tool Prototype for Integrated Database Analysis)